27.2.15

Favorite Bodycare Products



So i'm quite lazy when it comes to bodycare and it's a step i genuinly overlook in my routine. The last few weeks i tried to do it more often, but i keep it simple and stick to the basics.

PEELING & CO
I use a body scrub once in a while in the shower and most of the time it's the Body Shop Cream Body Scrub (yep, a lot of body shop products...). Everytime i shower i try to use my peeling massaging brush to tone, tighten and make my skin smooth.

MOISTURISE
I was never a big moisturise-person especially when it comes to the body. Body lotions are too time consuming, in my mind at least and to use them just once in a while isn't helping. In-shower-bodylotions i use, but they don't have a good enough effect that i could only use this. Recently i found the Vaseline hydratant Spray & Go Moisturizer and i love it. It's perfect for lazy persons like me, who need a quick application. You just spray it on your skin, rub it in and you're done.

FOR THE REALLY DRY AREAS
 As already featured in my lipcare essentials post the Kaufmanns Haut- und Kindercreme is perfect for any dry patches. For me it's my elbow, which need a bit more care. I just put a bit of the cream on the dry area and leave it on overnight and the skin is smooth again.

No comments :

Post a Comment