10.5.15

Top 10 Beauty Blogger/YouTuber



Me starting a Beauty Blog didn't came from anywhere. It came from my obsession with Beauty Blogs and YouTube Channels, so here are my top ten i always look forward to read and watch.

//ESSIEBUTTON | ESTÉE | UK | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Estée doesn't only make laid back relaxed and easy to listen to Beauty Videos, but also really amazing lifestyle videos. The monthly #ButtonsBookShelve is a bookclub i already joined a few times and it's a lot of fun. Or the what's in my Grandma's handbag video is one that's on my to watch list. And i just love to listen to Estées voice.

//AMELIA LIANA | AMELIA | UK | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Amelia is in terms of contouring or face makeup in general a pro. Just watch one of her makeup tutorials and you'll know what i mean. She is responsible for my desire to buy Charlotte Tilbury products and is in general someone i trust in terms of Highend product recommendations and reviews. FYI she made me like vlogs, i never did and then i watched one of her vlogs and since then i kinda like them.

//LILYPEBBLES | LILY | UK | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Her and Anna's Beauty Chat videos are awesome! I love them! And i do hope that they do the Beauty Chat LIve on Tour again, so i can go and join! Hear me? Please, please do it again! Really nice channel and blog and a good source for London insider tips. Restaurants and Co i will visit the next time i'm in London.

//VIVIANNADOESMAKEUP | ANNA | UK | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Probably my Blogger Girl Crush. She's so nice and down to earth and funny. And her videos or blogposts are seriously some of the best i read/watch. Just check her out. NOW!

//ALLANA DAVIDSON | ALLANA | CA | YOUTUBE | BLOG
The one and only on the Canada Blogger/Youtuber front. She is incredibly beautiful i like her funny weirdo character and sometimes i just shake my head when i watch her. She's a bit crazy. The majority of the featured products are highend, but that doesn't bother me at all. And her tutorials are on point. Seriously i wish i would be that good with my makeup application.

//ALLISON ANDERSON | ALLISON | US | YOUTUBE | BLOG
The only US based Youtuber/Blogger i follow. Surprising for me. I just love her vids and posts. The Spring Cleaning series she recently did, got me into the cleaning drill, where i felt the urgent desire to go through my wardrobe and beauty stash and reorganize everything. If you have any US Beauty Blogger/Youtuber recommendations, pop them below.

//HELLOOCTOBER | SUZIE | UK | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Sweet girl with gorgeous hair (inspiration for my next colouring session) and a super cute little dog! I jump everytime i see her in one of her videos. If you need help getting your eyeliner game on point this is the place to go, Suzie's eyeliner is just perfect, like always.

//I COVET THEE | ALEX | UK | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Very cute and another Blogger/Youtuber that is living in the UK. I don't know why i follow so many UK Bloggers... Her calm voice makes me feel relaxed instantly, i love her style (already wrote "love" too many times in this post) and her videos and posts are on point. Do i have to say more? No, just go check her out.

//CONSIDERCOLOGNE | LENA & LEONIE | DE | YOUTUBE | BLOG
Those two are just...my favorite german YouTubers. Bold statement i know. If you understand german, than just watch them and you'll love them. Especially their 1 Look | 2 Faces are so cool and i have never seen something similiar. They use the same products, but they have completely different skin tones (light and light to medium) and hair colours (blonde and dark brown).

//XKARENINA | RENI | DE | YOUTUBE
 If you want to step up your skincare game and educate yourself about skincare ingredients and for which ones you should look in products and which ones you should avoid. Check out here more recent videos. In general she's a good source for highend product recommendations and reviews. 

What are your favorite Beauty Bloggers/Youtubers? Do you read or watch any of the above?

2 comments :

  1. Ahh all these people are so great! I don't know what it is about ViviannaDoesMakeup, but her videos are super relaxing, especially her vlogs! Omg and Estee's "what's in my grandma's handbag" video is something I've watched about 20 times, it's so positive and fun and makes the whole world seem wonderful for 10 minutes :) Such good picks on this list.
    Peach Melba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are indeed! Yes, it's funny and relaxing at the same time :D Ok, now i really have to what the "What's in my Grandma's handbag" video!
      Thank you.
      xo Lara

      Delete