10.6.15

Summer Picks

//THE FOUNDATION
As i declared already here the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation is THE Summer Foundation for me. It's just amazeballs. Light coverage, no heavy feeling on the skin, a light luminous finish. Just read the review for a detailed rave.

//THE BLUSHES
My newly discovered Creamblush "Coral Reef" from Revlon is my fave. Especially because it gets 37 degrees (celcius) here at the moment. So i'm sweating my butt off and this baby stays were it should. Another favorite are shimmer blushes and with shimmer i mean shimmer and not glitter. I don't want to look like a discoball when the sunshine hits my cheeks. But a bit colour combined with a fresh summer glow is perfect. My favorite is the Glow Touch Blush from P2, sadly germany only.

//THE LIPPRODUCT
A dupe from Catrice (germany) for the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors. I love the formula. That it makes your lips look smoother and plumper, without looking like you put something on your lips. The Catrice one has a too sweet scent for me and i am wanting to purchase one of the Clarins ones for yonks. So that's on top of my list.

//THE NAILPOLISHES
Back to the basics is the motto for my nails at the moment. Classic reds, for example "Dress to Kilt" from Essie. Or nude tones to emphasize my tan a bit without going full onto the bold or white area. Favorite Nude coloured nailpolish of all time is "Spin the Bottle" from Essie. I know boring, but sometimes i am like that.

What are your favorite products for Summer?

No comments :

Post a Comment