10.4.15

Foundation Routine







My current Foundation/Base Routine contains products that are light and achieve a glowy illuminated skin as we are heading into summer.

In the foundation compartment i go with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation at the moment. It's a nice foundation with a medium coverage, but you can build it up if you want more coverage. They have a good range of shades, so you should be able to find a shade that matches your skin tone (i use shade 110 Porcelain). It doesn't feel heavy on your skin, but it doesn't have a long staying power either. It tends to disappear after two thirds of the day. The Fit Me Foundation has a SPF 18 which is a nice extra, because you don't necessarily need to wear a SPF under your foundation. It is supposed to blend seamlessy which i have to agree with. You can blend it in very easily and it doesn't cling to any dry patches you might have.
To add a bit more radiance i like to mix the foundation with the Body Shop Radiant Highlighter on the back of my hand. With this combination you end up with a very glowy healthy looking skin, which i love at the moment.

Concealer wise i use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser first. I apply it with the sponge applicator it comes with and it is a genuis way for applying concealer. The regular foam tip applicators doesn't apply the concealer good on a rather big area. I take the concealer from the inside of my eye under the eye to the end of my eye and then draw a triangle under my eye as well. Blend it in with a foundation sponge and i am most of the time good to go. If i want a bit more coverage under the eyes (or on any blemishes) i apply the Catrice Camouflage Cream on top. It's a very thick consistancy which gives a good amount of coverage. I pat it on the still showing dark circles or redness with my ringfinger and everything is covered.

For a bit of contour and bronzing up my face, i use the Body Shop Honeycomb Bronzer. The bronzer isn't too dark and looks very natural on the skin. It doesn't have any shimmer, which i like because my foundation combination is already glowy and i don't want too much glow on my face.

What foundation/base products do you like at the moment?

No comments :

Post a Comment